Learning, Loving and Growing
Together with God
We are an inclusive church school where children are at the heart of everything that we do. Governors and staff are dedicated to providing high-quality teaching and learning for every child. We believe that if children are to achieve to the best of their ability they need to be learning in a safe, secure, caring and happy environment so that every child feels valued and encouraged to challenge themselves and take risks in their learning. We have crea
As a church school Christian Values are at the heart of the ethos of our school and our Christian values inform all that we do as a school.
These Christian values are the focus of our Collective Worship themes and are reinforced in our teaching on Understanding Christianity in Religious Education.
Our school is a family with God at its heart.
Christian values guide and inform all that we do.
We aim to:
- Provide a welcoming, safe and nurturing environment where everyone is able to learn and grow as a unique individual.
- Encourage and support each other to be ambitious, resilient and independent lifelong learners.
- Develop enquiring minds and a love of learning.
- Value everyone and celebrate their beliefs, achievements, skills and contributions.
- Provide a curriculum that is creative, exciting, challenging and takes learning beyond the classroom.
- Reach the highest standards in achievement and attainment.
- Create a learning community where everyone is nurtured and challenged to develop academically, personally, morally and spiritually.
- Support each other to develop the skills, attitudes and values to grow into responsible members of our global community and God’s world.