We currently have a vacancy for a Key Stage 2 class teacher starting in September 2018.
We are seeking to appoint a focused and personable individual to join our Key Stage 2 teaching team. This post would be suitable for a Newly Qualified Teacher.
Sedlescombe is a rural one form-entry Church of England Primary School at the heart of the village. It is a happy school in which all strive to do their best for the children, their families and each other so that everyone reaches their full potential. The school has recently been judged by Ofsted as securely good and we now want to build on this to become an outstanding school. This post would be suitable for an NQT and we would be able to provide an experienced teacher as a mentor.
The governing body are seeking to appoint a teacher who is:
- highly motivated and committed to raising standards and helping us on our journey to ‘outstanding’
- an inspirational classroom practitioner with a commitment to planning and delivering exciting, engaging and challenging cross-curricular learning
- positive and nurturing with strong behaviour management
- a team player with excellent interpersonal skills who can work collaboratively with staff, governors and parents/carers
- caring and committed to developing and nurturing the whole child
- willing to join in fully with our Christian ethos and the life of our school
- able to lead and manage an area of the curriculum
We can offer:
- Engaged and enthusiastic children
- A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationships
- A commitment to good quality professional development opportunities
- A focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members
- Excellent facilities and learning environments
- An experienced leadership team and mentor if needed
Informal visits to the school are strongly welcomed and encouraged.
Closing dates for applications is midday on Wednesday 13th June 2018.